Who is Wade Robson?
- Robson maintained a warm relationship with Michael up until Michael passed away in 2009.
- For three years after Michael passed away Robson was effusive in his praise for Michael and expressed his sorrow at his passing in interviews.
- Wade Robson for many years exploited his history with Michael to advance his career. After Michael passed Robson actively sought for two years to use his history to generate work on Michael-related projects.
- Wade Robson tried to get money from Michael’s estate but failed when a judge dismissed his claims in 2017.
- Wade Robson can’t be trusted. By telling conflicting stories he’s either lying then, or now. In telling entirely different stories under oath, he has committed perjury. In his own words he’s a “master of deception.”
Michael Jackson changed the world and, more personally, my life forever. He is the reason I dance, the reason I make music, and one of the main reasons I believe in the pure goodness of humankind. He has been a close friend of mine for 20 years. His music, his movement, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and his unconditional love will live inside of me forever. I will miss him immeasurably, but I know that he is now at peace and enchanting the heavens with a melody and a moonwalk.”— Wade Robson in his tribute to Michael Jackson in 2009
I’ve been there when these kids have been in Michael’s room. I’ve been there with them. It’s just party time. They watch videos. They eat junk food. They play video games. They play so hard they fall asleep. They’re exhausted they fall asleep. There’s nothing more to it than that.”— Wade Robson’s mother Joy, in interview by CNN’s Jim Moret in 1993
Watch this 30 minute video summary of Wade Robson’s false allegations:
We still talk every month to catch up” and “He’s a good guy.”— Wade Robson on Jimmy Kimmel Live, when asked about Michael in 2003